New Fitness Center includes the following LifeFitness® equipment:
Three Cross Trainer/Elliptical Machines
One Upright Bikes
One Multi Gym - Total Body Workout
One Adjustable Bench
Weights ranging from 5 lbs to 50 lbs
Rules & Regulations
- The fitness center is to be used at your own risk.
- An adult resident must accompany individuals under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Rubber-soled shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in exercise areas.
- “Horseplay,” fighting, dangerous conduct, and any other activity disrupting another resident are not permitted.
- Please be considerate of others and wipe down all machines when you are finished.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time. Closed plastic beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Home Properties is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before starting an exercise program.